When working with TypingMind, we may sometimes ask you to collect a network capture for troubleshooting, which can be used to record the HTTP data traffic of the affected application. We will use this information to figure out what's causing the problem.
Here are the steps on how to do it using Google Chrome Developer Tool:
- Go to TypingMind.com
- Open Developer Tools: right-click anywhere on the webpage and select
Inspectfrom the context menu.
- Select the Network Tab: a pane will appear either at the side or the bottom of your screen. In this pane, locate and select the
- Start Recording: at the top left of the Network tab, you'll see a red circle. If it's grey, click it to start recording.
- Reproduce the issue: refresh the webpage or reproduce the issue you're experiencing. The network requests are being logged in the Network tab as you do this.
- Save the HAR file: once you've done, right-click anywhere within the Network tab where the network requests are listed. Then select
Save all as HAR with Content.
- Name and save your HAR file: finally, choose a location to save the HAR file, name it appropriately, and click
- Share the HAR file: send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can look into the issue further.