TypingMind app allows you to build your own prompt collection so you can make use of them anytime.
- You can choose to add prompts from TypingMind’s built-in prompts
- Or create your own prompts
A prompt refers to a conversation starter or a task you provide to the model to guide its conversation
Choose from Built-in Prompts
TypingMind offers more than 160 pre-built prompts. Here’s how to add them to your library:
- Click “Prompt Library”
- Switch to “Community Prompts” tab
- “Add” prompts that you find most useful to your personal prompt list.
The prompt you've just added will now be visible under the “Your Prompts” tab:
Create Your Own Prompts
You can easily create your own prompt as follows:
- Open Prompt Library
- Click “Add Prompt” button
- Fill in the necessary details - your prompt title, description, actual prompt content, etc.
The prompts you create will also be displayed under the "Your Prompts" section: